Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ic Butal-apap-325 Caff Tab

a blog just for Arcosanti: Arcosanti http://coyotissimo.blogspot.com/

halo, son arrived last night ... I still want dirh nu suenn disturbing and sometimes shocking. It 'been a grueling trip to say the least, to say the very even worse.
departure from Roum to 10 and half in the morning, fly to uoshinton 9 hours and a half later ... then uuuuuunna rooottuuuuura of balls with the customs where I uoshinton perz 3 hours (for example, so to speak) in various controls, and after that I took the flight from ... Fenics uoshinton to Fenics I flew another 4 hours and a half .. gulp! I thought it was only 2 hours from uoshinton Fenics ... but to actually 'seemed so' written on the ticket because the itinerary 'uoshinton Fenics and 2 are on different time zones.
cmq ... once at Fenics, which already 'I was dead tired,' cause the night before, the night before leaving Rome, I had not slept at all I was saying ... cmq ... once I got to Fenics taken for the sciattol cordes giankcion them 'and I' came to take (in this air service where there was a gas station and McDonald and a couple of stores) workshop coordinator: melanie.
Cosi 'brought me to Arcosanti (a 3.4 km) and I crashed on the bed zzzzzzz ........ then this morning I woke up the ciolone English has the bedroom next to my son and went to breakfast. This amounts to
lines.
now some detail: in Rome, at the airport, I have taken a very American pizza and very little Italian, but it was not so 'bad.
the trip from London to Washington and 'went well apart from the fact that I was able to sleep at intervals of 15-20 minutes scattered here and there' ... so ... na real crap also due to the fact that there was a Regazzini de Rome at the seat in front of me who got up every time and cagava cock. cmq ...
came to Washington I made the formalities' customs, I turned a bit 'to see if there was a store where I could borrow a computer so ... .. nothing but' I got to ghet where the plane departed for Phoenix and I know crashed to rest.
in Phoenix after taking the shuttle (a bus at 6 places) where there were 2-3 tizie American, who spoke a continuation of and where I did not understand what the fuck they were saying, but I was just hate it .. . cmq'm minibus took me to Cordes Junction where I went to eat at McDonald's (which is not a lover of macmerda but if you go to a country you want to eat the local cuisine dirh).
strafogato and then I went near the gas station where Pompoli I called Melanie, the workshop coordinator and after ten minutes and na 'arrived.
and so 'are arrived at Arcosanti ... .. cmq by a dirt road was dark and not seen na bat ... I've only seen the bed, and after I had borrowed from a saccoappelo community 'arcosantiana, I put it on the bed and I zzzzzzzzzz for 7-8 hours.
annato know a little bit this morning 'around I want to bust dirh ... ke ... beautiful view ... and looks like a nice atmosphere .. very relaxing and informal.
seen the amphitheater, the great arch and that 'the center of Arcosanti (mucho nice), the coffee shop, greenhouse, swimming pool, metal foundry ...
very interessonte ...
and mo 'about noon, teng nu suenn there ... the 16' first encounter with others in the workshop ...
cmq I created a blog just for Arcosanti: http://coyotissimo.blogspot.com/ (from now on Arcosanti posts will be placed only on this new blog).
stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment